The campsites The reservation The arrival The visitors The pitches Rentals The aquatic area and the Spa The animations
- How far away from the beach is the campsite?
The entrance of the campsite is located 10 minutes walk from the beach. The access is by a bicycle path in the middle of the pine trees.
- How far is the campsite located from Lacanau-Océan?
The town center of Lacanau-Océan is 15 minutes away on foot.
- Is there wifi access on the campsite?
The wifi is accessible on the campsite at the rate of 5€/day or 15€/week.
- What payment methods are accepted?
We accept payments by credit card and bank transfer.
- What are the authorized days of arrival and departure?
In low season, the days of arrival and departure are free. In high season, you should arrive or leave on Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday.
- What is the minimum length of stay?
In low season, the minimum stay is one night on a pitch and 2 nights for a rental. In high season, the minimum stay is 7 nights for pitches and rentals.
- Can I choose my pitch?
You can let us know your preference by indicating it in the "comments" area when you make your reservation (pitch number, proximity to the aquatic area, etc.). We will do our best to meet your expectations subject to availability at the date of your stay.
- Are animals accepted?
Yes, we accept animals on the camping pitches, except 1st and 2nd category dogs. In rentals, only dogs under 10kg are accepted. A supplement of 4€ per night will be asked.
- Can a group of minors stay on the campsite?
No, we do not accept groups composed only of minors. An adult must be present for the entire duration of the stay. In addition, a parental authorization per minor is necessary.
- Are babies and children counted in the total number of people in an accommodation?
The maximum capacity displayed for our mobile homes includes all participants, including children and babies.
- Can I arrive after the reception closes?
An agent is present at the entrance of the campsite after the closing of the reception to welcome you. You will be able to drive your vehicle into the campsite until 11pm. Please let us know about your late arrival when you make your reservation.
- Can I park my vehicle on my pitch?
Yes, one vehicle per pitch is allowed. A second vehicle can be parked free of charge on the car park at the entrance of the campsite.
- Can I receive visitors on the campsite?
Yes, the reception of visitors is free in low season and paying in high season (4€/person over 10 years old after 2 hours on the campsite). If they want to benefit from the aquatic area, they can buy their entrance at the reception.
- What is the size of the campsites?
The pitches are all different sizes. The dimensions of your equipment will be requested when you make your reservation.
- Are the camping pitches connected to water and electricity?
All pitches are connected to electricity (16A). Remember to bring a 25m extension cord and a European adapter. A water station and sanitary facilities are at your disposal nearby.
- How many people can stay on a camping pitch?
A maximum of six people are allowed per pitch.
- What time can we settle on the pitch?
The pitches are available from 1pm. If you wish, you can arrive earlier in order to take advantage of the aquatic area and the campsite facilities.
- What time do we have to vacate the pitch?
Pitches must be vacated by midday 12 o’clock at the latest. Like on the day of your arrival, you can enjoy the aquatic area on the day of your departure.
- Are barbecues allowed on the pitches?
For fire safety reasons, only electric or gas barbecues are allowed on pitches. Collective barbecue areas are at your disposal on the campsite. Grills are lent at the reception.
- What is the deposit amount for a mobile home?
Two deposits are required on arrival: 300€ for the mobile home equipment and 100€ for the cleaning at the end of your stay. These deposits can be made by credit card imprint.
- What time can we use our accommodation?
The mobile homes are available from 5pm. If you wish, you can arrive earlier to take advantage of the aquatic area and the campsite facilities.
- What time do we have to vacate the accommodation?
Rentals must be vacated by 10am maximum. Like on the day of your arrival, you can enjoy the aquatic space on the day of your departure.
- Is there air conditioning in the mobile homes?
The mobile homes of the Premium and Prestige range are equipped with it.
- Is there a television in the mobile homes?
Yes, except in the PACIFIC, ATLANTIC and RIVAGE mobile homes.
- Is bed linen provided in the mobile homes?
Duvets and pillows are provided in all rentals. Sheets and pillowcases are included in the mobile homes of the Premium and Prestige range. For the mobile homes of the other ranges, we rent them.
- Are towels provided in the mobile homes?
Towels and bath mats are included in the mobile homes of the Premium and Prestige range. For the mobile homes of the other ranges, we rent them.
- Can we install a tent beside the mobile home?
It is possible to set up a tent next to some mobile homes but you cannot exceed the total capacity of the mobile home.
For example: the PACIFIC mobile home has a maximum capacity of 4 people. You can be 3 people in the mobile home and 1 person in the tent. You cannot be 4 people in the mobile home and 1 person in the tent.
The Aqualiday aquatic area and the Spa
- What are the schedules of the aquatic area?
You will find the schedules of the aquatic area according to the season by following this link: https://www.airotel-ocean.com/campsite-france-gironde-aquatic-area
- Are swimming shorts accepted?
For hygienic reasons, only Speedos and swim boxers are allowed for men.
- What is the minimum age to access the Spa facilities?
The Spa is accessible from 16 years old.
- What age can children go to the Kids Club?
The Kids' club is accessible from the age of 4 years upwards.
- Is there entertainment in all seasons?
Our animators organise animations:
- In low season during weekends and school vacations
- In high season from Monday to Friday